Find a Local Office


Directions and visitor information for Headquarters.

Home and Community Services Offices

HCS staff help adults who need care services but may need state funds. Find your local HCS office.

Residential Care Services

RCS is responsible for the licensing and oversight of adult family homes, boarding homes, nursing facilities, and certified residential programs. Find your local RCS office.

Area Agencies on Aging

AAA's help older adults plan and find additional care, services, or programs. They also provide support and services to the family or friends helping to care for older adults. Find your local AAA office.

Community Living Connections

Washington residents can learn about and access the full range of private and public long-term service and support options through the Community Living Connections website and toll free phone line. Whether you are looking for help for yourself or help for a loved one, it will be easy to locate services that best fit your needs.  Visit or call 1-855-587-0252.