Find a New and Rewarding Career

Become a Professional Provider

Partnering with Developmental Disabilities Administration will give you the opportunity to build meaningful relationships and improve the lives of others by supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their home and in the community.

Whether you want to work for a private agency, for DDA, or be an independent contractor the choice is yours!

Become a provider today and experience a dynamic rewarding career with professional development opportunities, flexible schedules, and a competitive rate of pay. No prior experience needed. Training will be provided to you.

Apply today to become a Direct Support Professional, Companion Home Provider or Alternative Living provider.

Types of Professions

As a Direct Support Professional, you will be working as an employee for an agency that provides 24-hour instruction and support services in supported living or group homes. You can work for a private agency or for a state operated agency (SOLA).

As a Companion Home Provider, you will contract with DDA to support one individual who lives in the home with you.

As an Alternative Living Provider, you will be a contracted provider for DDA. You can set your own schedule and work with one or more individual in the home and in the community.